Chính sách bảo mật
1. Purpose and scope of information collection:
Quest Capital always tries to make the information posted on questcapital.fund as useful and accurate as possible. To do that, Quest Capital requires members to provide complete and accurate information at questcapital.fund. The information that Quest Capital can collect from members includes: full name, gender, date of birth, email, tax code, address, phone, occupation, place of work and other necessary information .
2. Scope of information use:
The information provided by members may be used for the following purposes:
– Provide services on questcapital.fund that members request;
– Send service introduction information on questcapital.fund to members;
– Analyze, evaluate and improve products, services (including websites), technologies and processes;
– Improve the interaction and connection with members;
– Resolve disputes, complaints arising related to the use of questcapital.fund;
– Preventing illegal activities in Vietnam.
Without the consent of the member, questcapital.fund will not provide any information related to the member to third parties for use for advertising purposes.
3. Information storage time:
The member’s information is stored for a necessary time, in order to serve the requests made by the member.
Members can request Quest Capital delete personal data upon termination of membership of Quest Capital.
4. Means and tools for users to access and edit member data:
Members are given an account including username and password to access questcapital.fund. After logging in, members have the right to use all services and utilities provided on questcapital.fund according to the functions and powers of choice and decentralization.
5. Commitment to confidentiality of member information:
– Quest Capital is committed to keeping members’ information confidential, making efforts and using appropriate measures to secure the information that members provide to Quest Capital during the use of services on questcapital.fund .
– Do not sell or transfer information data to a third party, without the permission of the member, except for the case when required to provide member information by a competent state agency in writing or by law. The law provides otherwise.
– In the event that the server hosting member information is hacked leading to the loss of member data, Quest Capital will be responsible for notifying the incident to the investigating authorities to promptly handle and notify the member. Are known.
– If it is deemed that the member’s information provided on questcapital.fund is incorrect, Quest Capital will proceed to destroy all content of that member posted on questcapital.fund.
– Members need to provide information in the following cases:
Access, order, and use Quest Capital services;
Request a quote, provide information, service or support;
Participating in opinion surveys, contests with prizes, or other promotional and promotional activities;
Sign up for newsletters, promotional emails or other types of news;
Register to participate in recruitment, send resumes and resumes;
The collection and use of member information is done only with the consent of the member by registering an account on Quest Capital.